[governance] Translation of Brazilian Bill Propostion on Civil Rights Framework for Internet

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:00:46 EDT 2010

Dear all,

In order to contribute to the debate about Internet regulation in the
international community, we have translated the text of the Civil Rights
regulatory framework into English. In accordance with the principles that
framed the whole process, it was translated in a collaborative manner, using
a cloudweb online based tool.

Please find the pdf, doc and txt versions here:
http://culturadigital.br/marcocivil/2010/04/20/draft-bill-propostion-on-civil-rights-framework-for-internet-in-brazil/

A *Spanish translation* is also expected, *if you are willing to help*, you
can either forward this call among Spanish native speakers, get in contact
with me (mariliamaciel at gmail.com) or contact us through the hashtag
#marcocivil.

Best wishes,

Marília