[governance] Clinton Admits: "Free" Trade is Harmful to 3rd

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:03:57 EDT 2010

McTim,

While there is a logic for why things are the way they are, I cringe every time I hear the phrase 'natural' before monopoly.

Not to get into a long debate, but the historical major proponents of 'natural' monopolies, the telcos,  have been living in a more competitive world for some decades.

So let's not go there, better to just say certain IG allocation functions are best handled - by a CS organization ; )