[governance] Clinton Admits: "Free" Trade is Harmful to 3rd World

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Sun Apr 4 07:24:16 EDT 2010

Which Hillary's speech? We are debating Bill Clinton's remarks as a UN
special envoy to Haiti.

Anyway, right now the recent Obama government's decision to reduce
barriers to ethanol imports is meeting severe resistance from US corn
farmers. Any similar attempt regarding other crops will have similar
reactions, and basically nothing is new on this and nothing will change,
remorseful discourses aside. Europe is of course no exception.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org