[governance] so do i owe bill drake a pizza or not?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Sep 30 11:58:46 EDT 2009

At least the review teams aren't populated by current and past board members.

And there is room for representatives of the ACs, SOs, with a
smattering of experts.

DoC keeps an interest the key oversight review team (but not the
"golden share" I thought they might keep.) A good outcome. More an
opportunity than a fight ahead.  I think Bill buys :-)

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org