[governance] Results of charter amendment vote

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 28 15:17:25 EDT 2009

Please tell us more about your experience in extending votes.

What is the criteria used?  Who decides to extend them? Do incumbents fair better than others? Are they referendums?

I note that your national elections have never been extended. What elections are your refering to that are extended?

This is very important to governance and your insight should be shared.