[governance] Results of charter amendment vote

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Sun Sep 27 15:17:20 EDT 2009

Hi Danny,

after the extension of the voting period, I approached various people
and asked them to vote. I always said the same thing, it doesn't matter
how you vote but please do vote so that we reach the 2/3 threshold.

Several of the people I approached during the consultation meeting in
Geneva hadn't got a ballot, which in itself seemed to me a good reason
for extending the voting period.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org