[governance] Results of charter amendment vote

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 07:29:26 EDT 2009

Ian,

The Charter tells us that a charter amendment must be approved by no less than two-thirds (2/3) of the members of the IGC.

To put to rest any concerns that we might have, would you might be good enough to tell us
(1)  the total number of IGC members
(2)  how many votes were cast in the affirmative and how many in the negative on the day that the coordinators decided to extend the election.

One would hate to think that the election process was gamed through the extension of voting so that the 2/3 threshhold could be met.