[governance] Reminder: What is the proposed Charter Amendment

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Sep 16 11:31:15 EDT 2009

don't have time to play gotcha with you right now.

and am exceeding my self imposed limit of one message to you per day

just google on "voting period extended" " voting extended"  etc.  i am
sure you will find something.  but if you have ever paid attention to
the news of voting days in almost any country you will have learned
that people do it all the time.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org