[governance] Brief Update on the Proposed IGC Caucus Charter

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Sep 9 06:28:46 EDT 2009

Folks, let me stress for those of you who have received a ballot and havent
voted yet-

Charter amendments are not a case where those entitled to vote can just
leave it to those who could be bothered. All eligible voters - everyone who
received a ballot paper - really needs to participate. Please spend 60
seconds of your time and cast a ballot. Without your vote the amendment may
not pass. Participation is really needed here!

Thanks,

Ian Peter

     governance at lists.cpsr.org