[governance] Brief Update on the Proposed IGC Caucus Charter Amendment Vote

Derrick L. Cogburn dcogburn at syr.edu
Wed Sep 9 06:15:24 EDT 2009

Dear IGC Colleagues,

As a brief update on the voting on the IGC Caucus Amendments, we have
received 46 responses so far.  The ballot is scheduled to be active
until 24h00 GMT on Tuesday, 15 September 2009.

I have just sent out a reminder email to those of you that have not
yet voted (if you have two emails registered on the list, you may have
received a reminder as well - in this case, please ignore it).

Cheers,
Derrick

Dr. Derrick L. Cogburn
Syracuse University