[governance] Halal Search Engine

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Sep 5 12:06:55 EDT 2009

By the way, Siva, your apparent rejection of a "rights-based" rationale seems incoherent to me.
On what basis are you challenging the right of a community to restrict itself if not on the basis of rights - of either individuals or groups?

One of the reasons why I feel that the "rights-based approach" to Internet Governance is not a good idea...

If "rights" are not a good idea, what is?