[governance] Posts Censored at the GA of ICANN

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 5 11:59:37 EDT 2009

I am the embattled chair of the only individual forum left at the ICANN GNSO. I am embattled because the GNSO refuses to provide us with voting mechanisms.

I have just made posts similar to these I have posted here and they have been censored by ICANN and Avri at the GNSO.

Ladies and Gentlemen we are in trouble from censorship. Miltons support of segregated groups with representation are posted. My alternative individual representation models are censored.