[governance] Halal Search Engine

Babatope Soremi babatope at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:22:13 EDT 2009

I concur with Milton on this. Perhaps its not funny but the idea of closed
communities is not new nor fresh having been around in different shades for
quite a while

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

>  There are millions of "closed communities" on the Internet. The right to
> establish customised and special applications for your own idiosyncratic
> community is as inviolable as (indeed, part of) the right to freedom of
> association and freedom of expression.
>

> Milton Mueller
> Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
> XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
> Internet Governance Project:
> http://internetgovernance.org

Babatope Soremi

I'm totally sold out to changing my world for good....

Register your Domain: (http://www.nairahost.com.ng/ngclient/aff.php?aff=007

You can't give what you don't have........