[governance] IGC Meeting at Sharm?

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Oct 28 00:14:44 EDT 2009

Thanks Ian for setting this up. I've not yet attended a physical meeting
of Internet Governance group so I will be pleased to present myself and
get you all know by "face". I'm at this very moment in Seoul for he 36th
ICANN meeting and a lot is discussed on the governance aspect from ICANN
perspective.

See you all soon

Rudi Vansnick
President Internet Society Belgium vzw