[governance] IGC Meeting at Sharm?

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Oct 27 23:12:35 EDT 2009

Sounds like this will be the best time then ­ so lets settle on 7pm,
November 14, same room as GigaNet. Ive asked Raquel to book this for us ­
I¹ll advise room name in a reminder a bit closer to the event.

I don¹t think we have a huge agenda to get through and we should aim to
finish by 8pm at the latest. But it is important I think to have the
opportunity to meet face to face before the IGF starts, particularly for
people who havent attended before and would like to get acquainted.

Ian Peter