[governance] Open Source Voting Software Concept Released

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 27 18:30:23 EDT 2009

Paul and all,

  Exactly right!  Additionally one has to have some set
of standards as to what is and what is not "Good" voting
software vis a vis open source as well as what is and
what is not good coding technique and method for open
source.  We have already seen too much "Bad" open source,
and more is being discovered every day.