[governance] AT&T: Google Manipulates Media, is an Abusive,

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 25 16:13:25 EDT 2009

Yehuda and all,

  Googles many and varried problems are of it's own making,
as is AT&T's, especially in the past, see Judge Green decision.

  Recently Google/Yutube stepped into it yet again.
See:http://newteevee.com/2009/10/23/achtung-criminal-investigation-against-youtube-underway-in-germany/
and
http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=09/10/24/1153215