[governance] Cameroon and Wales collision in TLD space ?????

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Sat Oct 17 11:57:27 EDT 2009

In message
<a6bc8cb30910170516q798e2e49yea18b70efdc7e6fa at mail.gmail.com>, at
14:16:03 on Sat, 17 Oct 2009, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron
<nyangkweagien at gmail.com> writes
>As far as I can recall and recond, the ccTLD for Cameroon is CM. Or is
>some one alluding that the authorities of my countries are about to
>make a change and no communication is made.
>If there is that change, what about those who registered their sites
>and web names on CM?

Yes, it was a mistake. I mis-remembered who CYM was allocated to,
thinking it was CM. But in fact it's KY. (For completeness, CY is
Cyprus, 3-letter code CYP!)

The remainder of my comments are still valid.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org