[governance] French official position / Position

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Oct 5 05:56:28 EDT 2009

All of which makes our workshop first up on day one at Sharm on
³Transationalisation of Internet Governance ­ The way forward² pretty
interesting I think. As the main hall session at the time is Orientation, we
should get a good crowd in to discuss options and possibilities that lie
ahead. Interested in all thoughts on this ­ and also hope that many people
will come along to discuss various viewpoints and options.We definitely want
a very open session with lots of audience involvement.