[governance] French official position / Position Française officielle

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Oct 3 13:05:00 EDT 2009

Thanks Muguet,

France's statement on the new agreement does show that non US countries
see this is as an opening of a door, rather than the whole thing... It
will be interesting to watch how this opening actually gets used. And
civil society bodies, including IGC, may also start to look at the
various possibilities ahead and participate in the developments as they
unfold... Parminder