[governance] ICANN/USG Affirmation of Commitments

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Oct 1 07:39:17 EDT 2009

Hi.. I took the liberty of changing the subject line, in response to
Bill's suggestion :)  Although it has been a lot of fun.. if a bit
northern hemispherish (I mean the food, not the people).

One question I have about the GAC, does it not become very important to
have input from different stakeholders at country level in the
identification/nomination of GAC members? I hope this does not start
another debate on global vs. national governance...

Second question is about the submissions on the review panels. What is
the process likely to be?

Anriette

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 13:29 +0200, William Drake wrote:
> Hi Milton,
>
> On Sep 30, 2009, at 11:04 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

anriette esterhuysen - executive director
association for progressive communications
p o box 29755 melville - south africa 2109
anriette at apc.org - tel/fax + 27 11 726 1692
http://www.apc.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org