[governance] What happened with the hubs?

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Nov 27 09:57:45 EST 2009

In message <009e01ca6ed0$d7b00350$871009f0$@com.br>, at 17:44:13 on Thu,
26 Nov 2009, Vanda UOL <vanda at uol.com.br> writes
> I am glad the result was in favor of the continuation of IGF

We are some way from declaring a "Result", I'm afraid. However it's true
that most of the opinions expressed were in favour of continuation.

>and that the regional meetings with more effective results get more
>strenght!

Yes, these gain greater prominence year after year. There was even a
proposal I heard in the corridors that the IGF should go to alternate
years, with the Regional IGFs held on the other years.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org