[governance] What happened with the hubs?

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Nov 26 14:44:13 EST 2009

Seiiti

 I am glad to inform that was very easy to follow the event from the
webcast. Clear and nitid images and voices. I could not follow all them, but
the main ones I have attended.

 I am glad the result was in favor of the continuation of IGF and that the
regional meetings with more effective results get more strenght!

 Best to you and Send my best wishes to Markus Kummel

cid:image002.jpg at 01C93E96.B7BF8BD0

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados

Alameda Santos 1470 #1407