[governance] IGF follow -

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Nov 26 14:24:01 EST 2009

Hi Janna, thank you for the ANIMOTO show. The pictures remind me of
something I read the other day that made me think of the IGF:

"... even among those who support those goals [emancipation,
solidarity], there will be a variety of perspectives and, thus, a
'constellation of knowledges' will emerge that does not settle a
dispute, but provides it with resources for reasoning."

So, lets hope the IGF does indeed contribute to such resources for
reasoning.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org