[governance] IGF follow -

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Wed Nov 25 13:46:47 EST 2009

1) We made an ANIMOTO show that features images of many IGC members that you
can access here:

http://animoto.com/play/a5XiG0gFlGBuiJxEZ8dE3Q?

2) Our work from Sharm has not yet all been processed, but much is online at
http://www.imaginingtheinternet.org. We will be adding more video and
photos. We will also later be posting some of the video to YouTube. (Note:
Ars Technica has picked up some of our reporting and the editors there are
sometimes writing inaccurate headlines and lead-ins, example: UN Ponders Net
10 Commandments. Sorry for any inaccuracies conveyed by mainstream media and
bloggers.)

3) Students from Elon University's Imagining the Internet Project have been
asking IG-interested folks to take a QUICK 5-minute survey and they could
really use a few more responses. (They will present results at the US
National Conferences on Undergraduate Research.) Thanks so much to those who
visited with us at Sharm or who already took the survey online. If you
havenĀ¹t, the students would appreciate it if you might find the time to go
to this Survey Monkey address and respond:

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=IE0EC11dPufwiqmnXQyTAg_3d_3d

Thanks once again to all who have been so generous.

Best regards,
Janna Anderson
Director of Imagining the Internet Center, Elon University