[governance] What happened with the hubs?

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed Nov 25 02:23:23 EST 2009

In message <2bd2431a0911241230x59109c06k5325b69ddf9ec2a at mail.gmail.com>,
at 15:30:35 on Tue, 24 Nov 2009, Antonio Medina Gómez
<amedinagomez at gmail.com> writes
>We coordinate the IGF Colombia and gives us the opportunity to
>participate virtually the IGF in Egypt. The work is of great
>importance.
>I think that we really a great experience from the Remote Hub and this
>is profit and not lost.

This year the streamed output from the IGF was very good, and there's an
excellent archive of video material on the IGF website; both of which
are a great benefit. My question, however, was about the flow of
information in the other direction.

--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org