[governance] FW: Internet Users Globally

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:42:16 EST 2009

Many thanks Michael for the revelation.
I can now understand that despite the availability of an optical fibre
along the cost of my country Cameroun about 97.1% of my fellow country
men and women do not use internet. Astonishing is the finding that
only 86.56 Senegalese do not have access to Internet.
And when you look at the per capita income of both countries!!!

Internet bandwith capacity in my office is here in Douala is 256/64

Aaon

--
Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist-OutCome Mapper