FW: [governance] What happened?

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 15:49:51 EST 2009

I think you are dancing a little around the facts.  The UN will not and does not give concrete due process and prior public clarity to their "enforcement".  While they talk and have Armed Forces that actually take life and liberty they have never stated apriori what conduct is proscribed.
There is no protocal or public manual for the restriction of corporal force.  There is no protocal or public list of activities prohibited at their events.  Even at the UN building in NY there is no do and don't list for clarity.

Lincoln said to the effect: obedience of the law is the greatest freedom -- The UN says "only we know the law so watch out!"