[governance] What happened?

Lisa Horner lisa at global-partners.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 03:08:49 EST 2009

Just to clarify - the FoE dynamic coalition has submitted reports every year.  For some reason they have not been posted on the IGF website despite requests to the secretariat for them to be put up. I'm nopt suggesting this is an expression issue though, just an administrative one.

All are welcome at the FoE DC meeting at 11.30 in the Siwa room - invitation below.  We can consider whether the coalition should take some kind of action on the ONI incident at the meeting.

All the best,
Lisa