[governance] Markus Kummer Spreading Falsehood

Ronald Deibert r.deibert at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 16 15:04:11 EST 2009

Hello Erik

You are correct: I apologize for not being more diplomatic in my
subject header. At the time earlier today I was being blitzed by
inaccuracies about what happened and what we were purportedly saying
that were being attributed to Mr. Kummer.  Clearly, an IGF spin was
being spun that was not correct and I felt this was not appropriate at
all for this to be going on.

As far as I am concerned, the incident is history. The different views
of what happened are out there and people can draw the conclusions
they want to draw.

I just want to say that I made a mistake posting Monika's query to the
list like this.  That was not necessary, so apologies to Monika.

Best wishes everyone and good luck with the rest of the IGF.

Ron

r.deibert at utoronto.ca