[governance] Gender; Moral & ethical Commercialization of ???

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 13:58:32 EST 2009

Linda, thank you for your kind words. I am a true misfit when it comes to Gender.  I believe quite by accident I have become gender blind. My path has been long and a struggle.  We must make judgment and yet not make Judgment. I try to see gender, age, race and all that great diversity as assets.  Dare I even say,, I look at each person for what is in it for me -- I am not woman, but need my feminine side, I am not young but need a youthful perspective, I am not, but I need what I am not.

I do not think to be inclusive, as I cannot imagine a life of exclusive. My earlier comments were meant to draw out a rather darker side to individuals, not bad, fully necessary but lacking purity.  I guess you caught me with my primordial vestige of chauvinism exposed, I did not think to be inclusive of women when referring to the negative side of commercial survival.  I must work on that -- certainly women can be as commercially mercenary as men.