[governance] Markus Kummer Spreading Falsehood

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Mon Nov 16 11:12:34 EST 2009

On 11/16/2009 07:11 AM, Ronald Deibert wrote:

> Below is typical of what I'm receiving from reporters....

One question that I had and that was also asked on /. was about the
video: "who were the people who applauded" when the poster was ripped
off of its stand (while on the floor) by the security people?  It
sounded like there were people in the room who were supporting the
security action.

(And I don't understand the big deal about "it was already on the
floor"?  That hardly seems like a justification for anything except
putting it up right again.)

		--karl--

     governance at lists.cpsr.org