[governance] What IGF is for? ONI Asia event rattled by UN

Guru गुरु guru at itforchange.net
Sun Nov 15 11:59:56 EST 2009

This is a very serious issue and needs a strong protest ... else it will
send a message that such censorship is OK.
The lines that were objected to could have been said by a speaker in a
workshop ... this is quite an arbitrary action.

We should write a protest note from civil society to both the IGF
organizer and the local host/organizer asking them for an explanation of
incident.

regards
Guru

     governance at lists.cpsr.org