[governance] What IGF is for? ONI Asia event rattled by UN

Hempal Shrestha hempalshrestha at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 11:21:09 EST 2009

Dear Shahzad and friends in ONI,

It indeed is an act of great concern on the commitment of the freedom of
expression. We stand united against this incident. Further, this should not
create an opportunity for others to hurt the good work that is happening at
IGF. So, +1 for the idea of registering the concern about the incident with
concerned stakeholders/authority.

In Solidarity.

Hempal Shrestha