[governance] Bangladesh Delegation at IGF 09 Sharm el Sheik

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Fri Nov 13 07:24:31 EST 2009

Dear all,
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC).

I am pleased to inform you that  I will join the IGF along with head of the Bangladesh Delegation H.E. Mr. Hasanul haq Inu, MP and Chairman Parliamentary Standing Committee for Ministry of Post and Telecommunication and Deputy head of the delegation H.E.  Dr. Akram H. Chowdhury, MP Chairperson, Centre for e-parliament Studies and Mr. M.A Haque Anu, Secretary- Bangladesh Internet Governance Forum.

With best regards,

Bazlu
_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
&
Member, Strategy Council
UN-Global Alliance for ICT and Development (UN GAID)

House: 13/1, Road:2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105

E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net, bnnrc at bd.drik.net