[governance] IGF funding and expenditures report

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:28:22 EST 2009

All,

As a matter of curiosity, I am looking for "Financial Report and
audited Financial Statements of the United Nations", which
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/funding says is where the
"project expenditure" are located.

Google.for once isn't particularly helpful.  Has anyone come across
this doc that I am looking for?

--
Cheers,

McTim