[governance] My blog on Internet's Governance

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Nov 12 11:49:40 EST 2009

Fouad:
Of course Bill was joking.
IGP promises never to claim ownership of the term "internet governance" [or even "internets governance"] and looking at your site it is clear that there is no attempt to confuse people into thinking that your blog and ours are the same. This is a good example of how looking only at domain name string similarity does not provide an adequate assessment of confusing similarity in a legal/trademark sense. ICANN take note.

--MM

     governance at lists.cpsr.org