[governance] My blog on Internet's Governance

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 02:10:41 EST 2009

Haha, well said Bill, but I am on Internet's Governance and on a third
level domain whereas Milton is on the first level of everything :o)
It's a hosted blog, didn't have the resources to manage a complete
gTLD :o)

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 12:00 PM, William Drake
<william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:
> Hmmm....
>
> http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
>
> http://internetgovernance.org
>
> Seems "confusingly similar."  Maybe a case for the UDRP?  :-)
>
> Bill
>
> On Nov 10, 2009, at 10:26 PM, Fouad Bajwa wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I wanted to share the link to my blog that specifically covers global
>> Internet governance: http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
>>
>> The motivation comes after repeated requests from friends and
>> colleagues to consolidate my comments related to IGF and and now ICANN
>> as well as IG in general within a single space that is both accessible
>> to share comments.
>>
>> Therefore, I will be collecting all my thoughts and comments from
>> participation within the IGF and ICANN meetings on a regular basis and
>> feel free to comment and share your own ideas thereof. Do follow my
>> comments from the IGF meeting in Sharam El-Sheikh and my endeavours on
>> IG at ICANN.
>>
>> If you have any information or links that you may want to share
>> including links to your blogs, I would love to share them on my blog
>> and vice versa.
>>
>> --
>> Regards.
>> --------------------------
>> Fouad Bajwa
>> Advisor & Researcher
>> My Blog: Internet's Governance
>> http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
>> Follow my Tweets:
>> http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa
>> MAG Interview:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATVDW1tDZzA

> William J. Drake
> Senior Associate
> Centre for International Governance
> Graduate Institute of International and
>  Development Studies
> Geneva, Switzerland
> william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
> www.graduateinstitute.ch/cig/drake.html

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
Advisor & Researcher
ICT4D & Internet Governance
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
     governance at lists.cpsr.org