[governance] JPA response - second draft for comments

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Fri May 29 10:33:47 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

the aim is to identify the greatest common subset among IGC members and
find out if this subset is substantial enough for a statement. 3.0
architectural options are clearly beyond that. The point of contention
concerns the requirements for an independent ICANN. What should be those
requirements in your view?

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org