[governance] IGF review--how can the IGF help in this process?

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue May 26 14:21:05 EDT 2009

The short answer, Ginger, is that our discussion has absolutely nothing to do with the IGF process. So I'll cut it short...

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org