[governance] China: "we don't agree that the IGF should

Sergio Alves Junior sergioalvesjunior at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:52:18 EDT 2009

CA, I agree that the UN (and the ITU) does not necessarily represent the
whole world, but counting countries by the number of ccTLDs seem just as
unreasonable.

Mr. Mueller, thank you for the clarification about Fouad's words, the ITU
certainly lacks recognizion and interaction with civil society and SMEs; but
when it comes to countries' membership, they are largely represented at the
Union.

Abraços,

Sérgio
Anatel <http://www.anatel.gov.br> - Brazil