MAG meeting summary report -Re: [governance] open

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Tue May 19 07:44:00 EDT 2009

Well, Fouad, I agree with you. Internet governance as an instrument
(tool, catalyst, end product, output) to serve the human society
leading to what, development - in my opinion (either improved
governance, or capacity development, or knowledge development, or
whichever you may interpret), in whatever form it may take or be shaped.

Thanking you,
Hakik

     governance at lists.cpsr.org