[governance] Open Consultation issues: IGF review revisited

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Mon May 18 11:42:21 EDT 2009

In message <8017791e0905180729m763cf2e1mf1f54b789d3948 at mail.gmail.com>,
at 19:29:38 on Mon, 18 May 2009, Kabani <asif at kabani.co.uk> writes
>Thank you for the Sharing our view in OC meeting, Perhaps we should
>start the process of discussing the future course of action as per May
>OC meeting to prepare plan of action for SepĀ  OC.

Sept OC seems to have been cancelled, see the MAG summary:

        "In light of the good progress made in defining the agenda and
        programme of the Sharm El Sheikh meeting the MAG decided that
        there was no need for holding open consultations and another MAG
        meeting in September. Instead, a meeting to discuss operational
        matters, open to all interested stakeholders and convened by the
        Secretariat, will be held instead. The meeting will take place
        on 16-17 September 2009 in Geneva"

http://igf.wgig.org/cms/AGD/MAG.Summary.18.05.2009.rtf
--
Roland Perry