[governance] Re: WG: Twomey interview on ICANN

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu May 14 11:24:29 EDT 2009

At 12:16 14/05/2009, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
>On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 11:31:02AM +0200,
>  Kleinwächter, Wolfgang
> <wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote
>  a message of 174 lines which said:
>
> > San Francisco Chronicle
>
>When posting things found on the Web, always provide the original
>address, so that people may check instead on relying on the (possibly
>altered) version.
>
>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/10/BU0117E65J.DTL&sn=003&sc=734

He confirms "running ICANN is like running a business or a political party.".
This is network democracy: a network business and a political democracy.

I would be interested in knowing PDT's position on this. Did he
expressed himself lately?
Or did they "strangled the parrot sqwaking" (miltary for "stop the
IFF", the indicator friend or foe).
jfc

In case some would need to be reminded who PDT is, the silent man :
Peter Dengate-Trush. The one who still is the ICANN Chair.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org