[governance] New MAG announced

Ken Lohento klohento at panos-ao.org
Fri May 8 08:09:41 EDT 2009

Congrats Fouad and Katitza and for the other colleagues renewed.

And thanks for your kind appreciation (Ian, Fouad...)

I would particularly like to thank IGC members, APC, ACSIS, WSIS CS GOV
ING for having supported my nomination as MAG member for the last three
years for some of them. It was a good learning experience for me.

I'm also very happy that the candidate we supported in the African civil
society network ACSIS for this new MAG has been selected (Coura Fall).

A final note : personally I hoped Milton or Bill notably would have been
selected for the new MAG but I understand several parameters were to be
taken into account and that we can't have all our good candidates selected.

Best

KL

     governance at lists.cpsr.org