[governance] New MAG announced

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu May 7 15:48:41 EDT 2009

Just noticed the new MAG has been announced at www.intgovforum.org. On a
first look we have at least two new members from IGC ­ Fouad Bajwa and
Katitza Rod. Congratulations to both, excellent choices! However we also see
Ken Lohento and Robin Gross finishing their terms, so it would appear our
numbers are much the same. Thanks to both for your inputs on our behalf.
Another term finished is that of Bertrand de La Chappelle ­ although a
government rep these days, Bertrand is a long time participant here and I am
sure his constructive input will be missed. Among ongoing representatives we
have Qusai Al Shatti, Valeria Betancourt, Jeanette Hofmann, YJ Park, Natasha
Primo, and Graciela Saleiman.

I may have missed some names there, but it is good to see some new members
from our group and a large number of our representatives retained.
Congratulations to all!