[governance] Report Public Hearing

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue May 5 06:52:04 EDT 2009

Always great fun to read Fox News stuff! We already knew that Reding
was a "bureaucrat", a "Luxembourgian" (though it sounds better in
French, however: "Luxembourgeoise"), and that she purports many
things, but now this poor Ms. Reding is also one of these "less
prudish European", i.e. a porn queen.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org