[governance] Proposed text for a sign-on or IGC statement re: ICANN NCSG

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Mar 25 15:39:51 EDT 2009

Hi Milton, thanks for getting this underway.

I'll leave detailed comment to others, but unless there is strong
disagreement I can't see why this can't be a statement from the Caucus as a
whole, rather than just members who sign on. That would change some of the
wording at the top to simply "The Internet Governance Caucus wishes to
express our support" (with perhaps a phrase on who the Caucus is)

Anyway sign me up!

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com

  _____