[governance] Workshop on Online educational techniques

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Wed Mar 25 12:52:13 EDT 2009

Learning is one of the element of knowledge acquisition through the
Internet, and many of the DCs are lagging behind in terms of adopting
online learning techniques due to parameters that are solvable or may
be discussed further to reduce the barrier. Still interested to carry
along this aspect through a submission on collaborative learning or
on-line learning techniques and technologies.

Best regards,
Hakik