[governance] RE: On the process of proposing workshop themes

Lisa Horner lisa at global-partners.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 09:28:07 EDT 2009

Hi Divina and all

Just a quick note to say that I intend to submit a workshop proposal on "rights and the internet" issues, focussing on the approach of building discussion and agreement around rights-based values and principles for internet governance.  I'm doing some work on this this year in association with other groups, and the workshop would be a way of feeding back on progress and continuing the debate from last year's 'mainstreaming rights' workshop.  Thoughts/comments/collaboration welcome!

Thanks,
Lisa Horner